Content – We’re looking for a comprehensive HTTP service pentesting guide. Further details can be found in the requirements section.
Max Number of Submissions to be Accepted – 2
Minimum Payout – $10
Discretionary Payout – $20
Payment Method – Paypal
- Must show testing and exploitation of Apache and two other HTTP servers.
- Must show the usage of at least 3 tools for minimum credit.
- Screenshots showing key stages must be included.
- May explore fuzzing and exploit development for additional discretionary payout.
- Additional technical depth with respect to how common attacks work (and their flaws + countermeasures) is appreciated.
- All submissions should be emailed to ‘[email protected]’ in .docx format.
- Submissions may include the name of the contributor to be credited along with a website or social media link.
For faster payment in the event of your submission being accepted, you may include your paypal email in the submission email.
This post will be removed when we are no longer accepting submissions.